My 'design dad' Nick Hand is coming down from Bristol today. I love having him around.
He brings knowledge and experience (and croissants).
I could probably write a top 100 things I've learned from working with him...
But, for now, here's my top 10:
1. No coffee, no workee (same goes for cake).
2. Never rush. Take time to consider everything.
3. Just because you did something yesterday, doesn't mean you should do it today.
4. You can do anything, even single-handedly.
5. A deadline is a deadline is a deadline.
6. But keep calm and carry on, no matter what.
7. And listen to nice music along the way.
8. You are neither superior or inferior to anyone else.
9. Be nice and nice things will happen to you.
10. Don't try to reinvent the wheel, just spin it a bit.
howies wouldn't be howies without him.