Every shop is showing their latest Autumn ranges, howies included. We are all talking about the Autumnal weather (there are even chocolate Santas for sale in the supermarket). It's like we're willing summer to be over already.
But until Saturday, it's still here, so you have five whole days and nights left to make the most of it.
1. Swim in the sea. It's probably the warmest it's going get this year, so get in.
2. Wear shorts or a skirt all week.
3. Sit in the sun on the grass and eat your lunch.
4. Cook outside on a fire. Even just a tin of beans heated over a blaze in the garden will feel like an adventure.
5. Go camping. Why have 5 star accommodation when you can have billions.
6. Run somewhere at sunrise or sunset (Late summer always has THE best light).
7. Leave work early to ride the long way home with no lights on (pretty soon you won't be able to ride home without them).
8. Get to a forest before the leaves fall. The trails will be great.
We hope that gives you a few ideas. Do something everyday to push back autumn and let us know what adventures you have.