When you build something and begin to use it, you soon see where you can make improvements.
The site we launched last October had a few digital bugs, some stuff that bugged you and us, and things that should have just worked. Not every plan goes to plan first time.
So this new site addresses your feedback and our bugbears.
• We have made a new #threads section, which brings together the latest from our Blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest all in one place.
• You can put things in your basket, go and make a cup of tea, and when you come back the site will still be there. The old site had a tendency to just disappear and not allow you to shop if you ignored it.
• The product pages have been redesigned, and all the product information is now in one place.
• You can now filter products by colour and your size.
• You can now ask questions and give feedback on products.
• The checkout is quicker and easier to use.
• The site will be faster now it's running on new servers, and it won't crawl when it's busy.
• The blog has been redesigned and is back on the home page again.
And with this big stuff out of the way, we can get on with the tweaks to come over the next few months, including some great new stuff for, the iPad and iPhone.
We hope you like it.
We'll keep on building.