These new Tea Tree jeans are made with denim mixed with Lyocell - a biodegradable fibre made from the pulp of the Eucalyptus tree; a sustainable resource capable of growing quickly without the need for irrigation, pesticides or fertilisers.
The trees used in the production of Lyocell are sustainably grown and turned into fibre in a closed loop process which uses up to twenty times less water than cotton production. Lyocell is gentle on your skin and has the ability to absorb sweat 50% quicker than cotton, helping to regulate your body temperature during sport. It can remain odour free for multiple wears thanks to its natural antibacterial qualities, reducing the overall energy and water consumption of the garment from repeated washing.
Left unwashed and finished with flat pockets, a traditional placket extension fastening and reinforced pocket linings. At a glance
• 11.5oz Cone Mills Pop Bottle Denim
• Regular Fit 5 pocket jean
• Raw denim (unwashed)
• Natural Indigo Dye
• Riveted coin pocket
• Button fly
• Twin needle stitched inside leg
• Rivets on front at stress points
• Reinforced rear pockets
• Chain stitched hems
• Limited edition. Only 35 pairs made
• 81% Cotton, 19% Lyocel
• Made in Portugal. Wear them in before washing (about 6 months). Raw denim can shrink slightly after a wash, but don't worry, we've aded a little to the length to allow for any shrinkage.