Indigo dyed fabric will always fade beautifully as it’s washed and worn over time. As these indigo trousers fade you’ll love them more and want them to last. To add longevity to these straight fit 9.5oz canvas trousers, we have added some polyester made from recycled plastic TV dinner trays that’s blended into the cotton to make them light and tough.
The process of recycling the plastic back into a fibre reduces the carbon footprint of the fabric and prevents more plastic being wasted by filling up the land. Recycle and reuse.
A great alternative to denim.At a glance:
• Straight fit
• Brass rivets on front pockets.
• Button fly
• Sturdy twill pocket bags.
• Twill reinforces inner yoke.
• Leather howies patch on waist band
• 6 Belt loops
• Two twill lined rear patch pockets.
• Tiny howies logo on side tab of coin pocket.
• 68% Cotton/ 32% Recycled Poly.
• Made in Portugal.