100% recyclable plastic bottle
Made in the UK
1. Ensure the your bike is secure
2. Preferably clean (and dry) the chain. A wipe down with a rag is better than nothing.
3. Slowly turn the cranks backwards, applying Green Oil to the top part of the bottom half of the chain for one full length of the chain. Apply to the 'rollers', the cylinders on the chain.
5. Carefully spin the cranks a few times.
6. Wipe off excess from the outside of the chain with a rag. Its most important to have lube between the links of the chain, rather than on the outside.
NB. If you're riding through snow, we recommend not doing part 6, and putting two layers of Green Oil on, ensuring the whole chain is coated. Salt on the roads means you need extra protection, as salt causes rust- so lots and lots of chain oil is a good thing in these conditions. Generally though a thin layer is cleaner and more efficient.