Made to order by hand in Lincolnshire, UK.
• Fillet brazed Reynolds 853 with Columbus Life chainstays.
• S bend chainstays give clearance for 40c tyres or 35c with guards, while giving good heel clearance.
• Plated end seatstays for tyre clearance.
• ‘Bentley by Wold’ rear dropouts with replaceable derailleur hanger.
• 2 sets of bottle mounts.
• Rack and mudguard mounts.
• 27.2 mm seatpost.
• Thomson seat clamp (choose black or silver)
• Stainless 'Wold' head badge.
• Reynolds 853 disc specific fork legs with 17mm tips for super strength.
• Custom designed offset ‘Bentley by Wold’ front dropouts giving plenty of rotor clearance without the need to dent the fork legs.
• Paris Brest crown gives massive tyre clearance and an elegant aesthetic.
• Crown has front and rear threaded bosses for mudguard and light attachments.
• Dropouts have integrated rack and mudguard eyelets.
• Low rider mounts on fork legs.
• Two colour schemes to choose from.
• We use wet paint to give a deep glossy finish and to do justice to the overall frame quality.
• Decals are applied beneath the clear coat lacquer.
• The frame also comes with a stainless steel head badge and a black anodized branding plate integrated into the dropout.